The Field Supervisor/Foreman is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of asphalt milling and/or support detail/clean-up crews. This position will primarily perform supervisory duties however,
- on occasions may assist with general laborer and equipment operation tasks as needed.
- Coordinates daily work activities, job site organization, reading of plans, etc.
- Supervises and schedules work crews.
- Organizes job site goals, timelines, and budgets.
- Orders required supplies and materials.
- Assists with heavy equipment operation, if trained, as needed at job site locations.
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate good performance, safety and attendance.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently, without direct supervision.
- Provide guidance, leadership, and training to other employees.
- Demonstrate the ability to conform to and maintain MSHA, OSHA, DOT and all other company or governmental state rules and regulations.
- Must have 2 years prior experience supervising milling or asphalt crews.
- Previous construction job site foreman or supervisory experience required.
- Must pass pre-employment physical exam and pre-employment controlled substance testing.
- Must be willing to travel during the construction season.
- Promote and enforce company policies.
What Mark-Lang, Inc. offers you
- Competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth and development.
Mark-Lang, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.